- A return request must be made within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Only equipment that was purchased from BearCom will be accepted for return.
- Equipment being returned must be new, unopened and in the original packaging to receive full credit.
- BearCom reserves the right to apply a restocking charge to any return.
- Products that have been modified are subject to denial for return.
- Products that cannot be returned to a BearCom supplier will not be accepted for return and not issued credit. For example custom cabinets, tuned duplexers, computer equipment, software, built to order repeaters.
- Materials that have been determined not be acceptable for credit will be returned to the customer or scrapped at the customer’s expense.
4009 Distribution Drive
Garland, TX 75041