Excellent for industrial and commercial environments
Whether your operations require shelf-edge and package labeling, or instant item and specimen tagging, the innovative, space-saving printers from Zebra Technologies deliver the efficiency and reliability you need. Zebra printers are ideal for just about any environment:
- Manufacturing / Distribution Centers / Petrochem / Transportation / Logistics: Manage products, orders, work-in-progress, raw materials, inventory, stored pallets, and more during picking, packing, processing, shipping, and receiving.
- Retail: Track assets, products, and pricing with shelf labeling; create in-store tags for returns, displays, promotional, and other items.
- Healthcare: Identify patients, specimens, medications, and supplies in care facilities, labs, and pharmacies.
- Hospitality and Leisure: Create RFID wristbands for ticketing and queue management.
- Government, Public Safety and DoD: Track and record compliance requirements, establish evidence trails, etc.
Zebra Printer Overview Video (1:22)
Zebra printers feature:
- Zebra’s innovative Link-OS operating system combining powerful multi-platform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications
- Cloud connectivity for easier integration, management, and maintenance from any location
- ENERGY STAR qualified to save money throughout equipment lifecycle
- Crisp, clean text and barcodes
- Minimal operator training needed
- Durable design to reduce service requirements
- Virtually tool-less component maintenance
- Genuine Zebra supplies that increase performance and efficiency – weatherproof labels available
Zebra Industrial Printers
Zebra’s most affordable industrial printer is ideal for barcode labeling that requires minimal printer setting changes.
- Simple, single-use three-button user interface
- Durable high-impact polymer case
- 300m / 984′ ribbon capacity
Intuitive, graphical LCD user interface simplifies operation making this printer ideal when frequent adjustments are needed.
- Replaces model S4M
- Rugged all-metal case for longer-lasting use
- 450m / 1476′ ribbon capacity increases uptime
ZT410 and ZT420
Rugged design is built for performance in a wide array of applications.
- Link-OS Print Touch application pairs ZT400 Series printers to NFC-enabled devices to access information instantly
- Exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options
- Dynamic QR codes provide on-demand, web-based support to resolve printer errors quickly
- RFID models available
ZT410: 4” max. printer width with 203, 300 and 600 dpi
ZT420: 6” max. printer width with 203 and 300 dpi
Spec Sheet for ZT400 Series Printers
Efficient, economical, durable 24/7 performance in the harshest environments.
- All-metal construction and robust print mechanism is ideal for demanding manufacturing and warehousing operations
- Intuitive, icon-based, multi-lingual, graphical LCD interface simplifies operation
- Handles high-volume operations, includes plenty of memory
Multiple connectivity options including: Parallel, Serial, USB, and Ethernet, coupled with full backward compatibility. (Wireless option available).
Spec Sheet for 105SL Plus Printer
Zebra Desktop Printers
4-inch thermal transfer printer includes unique and intelligent time-saving ribbon cartridge for instant, fool-proof loading.
- Five intuitive status icons indicate: Status, Pause, Data, Supplies, Network
- Wired and wireless connectivity speeds up deployment by supporting many printer languages
- Embedded crypto chip Indicates when the ribbon needs replacing
Latest wireless options include: Wi-Fi certified 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth 4.1. support wired and wireless users simultaneously. Add serial or Ethernet connectivity, plus a peeler or a cutter, right on site.
ZD420 Healthcare Model:
Disinfectant-ready plastics and a sealed button interface are easier to clean and disinfect for hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. With 300 dpi printing option, even small labels on specimen containers and prescriptions are highly legible.
Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing compatible with quick ribbon loading.
- Compact design for applications where space is at a premium
- Easy, one-touch printing and encoding with simplified media calibration
- Head-up sensor, multi-position gap and moveable black-line media sensors
Communication and interface capabilities include: Serial DB-9, USB, Centronics Parallel 36-pin, Ethernet, and Wireless. RFID option available.
Spec Sheet for ZD500 Printer
Quality, reliable printing and advanced features at an affordable price.
- Faster speeds, easy-load designs and easier network manageability
- Standard, auto-calibration feature saves time and reduces wasted media
- Produces high quality text, graphics, and barcodes that are easily scannable
Direct thermal and thermal transfer models. Healthcare-specific models available.
Spec Sheet for GK420 Printers
ZXP Series 7 Card Printer
Fast and reliable performance generates precision quality using photo-print technology
- Automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card
- Simple operation with easy ribbon-loading, color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel
- Locking mechanisms protect the printer and media, and software provides security by tracking and restricting activities as required
Choose from numerous encoding, connectivity and ribbon options; single- or dual-sided lamination is also available. (UHF RFID upgrade kit available)
Spec Sheet for ZXPSeries 7 Card Printers
HC100 Wristband Printer
Excellent for healthcare, hospitality, and leisure – splash band option with waterproof adhesive enclosure.
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text, and graphics
- Quick and easy automatic cartridge loading — requires no user contact with media
- 300 dpi print resolution
QLn220 and QLn320
Direct thermal, user-friendly mobile label and receipt printers.
- Over-molding with one-piece design and tempered glass display increase drop-resistant durability
- Larger, sharper, easier-to-navigate display and proactive alerts boost productivity
- Integrates with legacy QL / QL Plus models and allows mixed networks of QLn and QL/QL Plus products
- Healthcare models available
The QLn220 provides print widths up to 2 inches and the QLn320 offers printing up to 3 inches wide.
Spec Sheet for QLn Series Printers
ZQ510 and ZQ520
Exceptional durability and reliability in the toughest environments.
- Patented military design meets standards for shock, vibration, and temperature exposure
- Withstands repeated drops to concrete from 6.5 feet — when paired with optional exoskeleton case can withstand drops from 10 feet.
- Designed to guard media from being ejected when the printer is dropped
The ZQ510 provides 3” print width and the ZQ520 prints 4” wide.
Spec Sheet for ZQ500 Series Printers
Genuine Zebra Supplies
Ensure consistent print quality and reduce downtime with components designed specifically to increase the performance of your Zebra printers.
Contact BearCom for more details on any Zebra printers or printer supplies.