July 22, 2019, Dallas, TX –The BearCom Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of new Chief Financial Officer, Greg Collins. Greg brings more than 20 years of progressive financial leadership experience. He has a track record of driving operations, propelling business growth, and maximizing profits through financial management, cost reduction, and productivity.
Greg’s last role was Senior Vice President Finance for Dr. Pepper Snapple Group from 2008 – 2018, and previously served as the Chief Financial Officer at American Bottling in Chicago.
Greg has a history of forming and leading multi-functional teams with his passion for knowledge sharing, clear communication, transparency, and respect. He has a proven ability to build a winning team with strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
• Oversaw FP&A, reporting, financial activities, and strategy for a $19B (market cap) public company.
• Played critical, lead role in the valuation and diligence of recent $1.7B acquisition.
• Developed a world-class finance team of 220 people including nine direct reports.
• Lead project sponsor for three $25M+ SAP implementations.
• Managed $1.5B in trade and marketing investments including pre/post-analysis of events to optimize spend.
“We are excited to welcome Greg to our team.” says Bob Craycraft, CEO BearCom. “Greg brings a strong background in transformation, operation discipline and business partnership.”
Greg is a graduate of Baylor University and holds both a Bachelors Business Administration (BBA) and Master Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting.