With increasing wireless communications complexity, options, and costs, organizations are seeking fully-managed, end-to-end service solutions for their two-way radios that control expenses and knock out technology obsolescence.
Would you like to get the most value and service from your two-way radios?
Do you have the resources and expertise needed to optimize your two-way radio network?
Do you need an alternate way to fund system management and improvements?
WE CAN HELP!
The Advantages of Partnering
Savvy enterprises are turning to BearCom, the leader in two-way radio system design, deployment, and management to handle their wireless communications infrastructure equipment, subscriber radios, FCC licensing, networking, and maintenance. BearCom’s integrated management services may include all or parts of the following:
- Repeaters and Repeater Infrastructure
- Antennas, Network Consulting, and Infrastructure
- End-User Subscriber Devices and Accessories
- FCC Licensing
- Maintenance and Repair Services
- Firmware and Software Upgrades
- System Upgrades
- Battery Exchanges
- Tracking and Reporting
- Monthly Billing
- 24/7 System Monitoring
The Benefits of Working with BearCom
Allows you to focus on your core business while we provide ongoing management and services for your two-way radio communication systems.
- Equipment optimization
- Risk evaluation and management strategies for new equipment and technologies
- Increasing the focus on both long-term strategic and short-term tactical approaches
- Adding outside expertise from the industry leader in wireless communications
- Gaining access to a deeper pool of support resources
- Reducing the chance of relying on outdated technology
- Achieving the ability to scale up and down as needed
- Freeing up in-house staff for other important initiatives
- Moving capital expenditures to operating expenses
Choices – However You Need Them
- For many organizations, the best Managed Services choice is a comprehensive end-to-end wireless two-way radio solution that includes subscriber units, network infrastructure, maintenance/repair – and even 24/7 monitoring.
- For enterprises that currently own all or part of their two-way radios and infrastructure, the BearCom Managed Services portfolio can be scaled down to meet their unique requirements.
To get additional information on the two-way radio Managed Services that can benefit your organization, email Info@BearCom.com